We have planned tutorials and workshops for Neuroergonomics 2021, organized and led by the vibrant community of academic researchers. These will provide the opportunity for researchers to exchange knowledge on state-of-the-art methods and to disseminate best practices in challenging topical domains.
Tutorials and workshops will take place on
7 and 8 September 2020 Spring 2021, before the opening keynote of Neuroergonomics 2021. All paid registrants will be able to attend the tutorials and workshops on the planned topics as follows.
Registered participants will be informed via email to update their preferences, at least one month before the conference. Assignments will be on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- fNIRS for Cognitive Load Processing
Prof. Hasan Ayaz, Drexel Uni., USA
- Multimodal fNIRS Integration
Prof. Frederic Dehais, ISAE Toulouse, France
- Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation
Prof. Marom Bikson, CCNY, USA
- R for Physiological Computing
- Eye Tracking and EEG
- Introduction to Hyperscanning
- Brain-Computer Interfaces in VR
- Crowd-computing for EEG
- Social Robotics
- Paradigms for In-Vehicle Testing
- Physiological Interfaces for Wearable Computing
To propose a topic, please email:
workshops <at> neuroergonomicsconference.org